Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Ruthie says

While Mike was mowing the lawn shirtless the other day, yelling from the deck down to the lawn: "That's a nice behwee (belly)!" I died laughing, which made her say it 16 more times. It was glorious! 

Hey Ruthie, what do you want for breakfast today?: "A BUNCHA pancakes! "

Her love of school buses continues... "I seeya skooobus! Ovahdare!" Pointing out school buses here and there and everywhere! 

When the daycare teachers asked her what she loves about mommy (for my mother's day card) they report to me that Ruthie replied, "She only eats dog food!"   ??What?! Thanks Ruthie. 

2 comments:

Megan said...

"That's a nice belly!" made me laugh out loud. Man, 2-year olds are the best. I wish Wy-wy could stay 2 forever!

lrw said...

I know Megan! And it's only going to get funnier over the next year I predict. So fun :)