Monday, March 2, 2015

Just a short 3 year hiatus is all...

So I may have taken a few years off blogging but it's never too late to get up and running again, right? So here I go! To catch you up...here's what's happened in the 3 years since my last post- I guess you could say there has been at least one major life change...



who happens to be turning 2 in a few short weeks!
isn't she the sweetest?! 

So besides Ruthie joining our family & uprooting everything we thought we had figured out about life and love we're still trucking along day by day, so blessed. 

In other personal news, Mike made a big career change a couple years ago and is now a Financial Advisor with Principal Financial. 

I now work part time, 3 days a week, for the same orthopedic office. I am lucky to spend the other 2 week days at home with Ruthie.  

I hope to keep up on blogging more often as a way to document our family adventures and the funniest, cutest little gal named Ruthie. 

p.s. Xena says hi 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's back! Yay! - Your bro